See bottom of page for search results.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fantastic Fruit Juice!

I absolutely adore fruit juice. It's a lot healthier than soda, tastes fantastic, and gets you your daily share of Vitamins. Here, I'm going to start a list of my favorite juices EVER. This list is not all-inclusive, but it's all that I can think of at the moment.

> White Grape Peach Juice - Just the generic Publix brand, but absolutely fantastic. Just the right intensity of peach flavour, balanced by the evenness of the white grape.

> Cantaloupe Juice - I had this for the first time in a restaurant outside of the small town of Muna in Yúcatan, Mexico. It was freshly made from only water and cantaloupe. It was slightly pulpy, but in more of a melony kind of way.

> Pinapple Juice - This is my favorite juice of all time. I had a glass for breakfast in the Phantom Horse Grill, a restaurant in the Arizona Grand in Phoenix. It had almost no noticable pulp (the way I like it), and had the exact right amount of tang with it. I believe some apple might have been mixed in with it, but I'm not sure.

> Cranberry Juice - Pretty much any cranberry juice is great, except when it is extremely tart or sweet. Combinations with cranberry juice and another juice, such as apple or grape, are also pretty tasty.

~ROBO~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appriciate your feedback.