See bottom of page for search results.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Poem

TIEMBLO

tiemblo cuando oigo su nombre
pero no me siento nada en el frío
la imagen de Vd. me llena
con un emoción estrena
un emoción que no me he sentido antes
¿solo es amistad?
¿es lujuria?
¿o es amor?

solo el tiempo lo dirá

---------------------------

And for those who are hispanically challenged, the translation:

TREMBLE

i tremble when i hear your name
yet i feel nothing in the cold
the image of you fills me
with a bizzare emotion
an emotion that i've never felt before
is it only friendship?
is it lust?
or is it love?

only time will tell

------------------------

There you have it, the newest amatuer poem from the mind of ROBO. Thanks to Rebecca for grammar help.

~ROBO~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appriciate your feedback.