See bottom of page for search results.

Monday, November 17, 2008

High School and College

I was having a conversation with a friend (let's call her Lucy), and we came up with a few poetic nuggets of insight into the adventurous minds of teenagers:


"Highschool is just a holding pond where we all fester in our hormones until we have wasted more time than we can handle, and then we are allowed to go to college." - me


"I want it now. I want to recreate myself. I want to be around people who don't know who the heck I am and don't care about my past. I want it to be all new and unknown and unfamiliar...in an exciting, thrilling, breathtaking way." - Lucy

To any adults who read this, take heed. This is the train of thought for many, many highschool students. Not many people get to see this side of a person. (Unless you're Edward :D )

~ROBO~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I appriciate your feedback.